Scroll increment in Forms 4 window?

From: <jmatthews_at_nova.wright.edu>
Date: 25 Sep 94 01:27:34 EST

In Forms 4.0.13 under windows, I have a a tall canvas displayed in a window. By placing a scroll bar on the window, I can scrol the contents of the canvas to see all of a page. When I click in the scroll bar's gray region, the window scrolls up or down a page; when I click in the scroll bar's elevator (box, thumb), the canvas slides neatly beneath the window; when I click in the up or down arrows of the scroll bar, the canvas scrolls just one pixel at a time. This is extremely tedious.

Is there any way to alter the amount by which the scroll bar moves the canvas?

Thanks in advance.

| John B. Matthews, jmatthews_at_nova.wright.edu, disclaimer:= myViews <> WSU |
| "Whom the gods would destroy, they first invite to program in C" |