ORACLE Developers / Consulting Firm / IL & Midwest

From: Mr. Mohnish Pabrai <transtec_at_orac.holonet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 20:14:44 GMT

                        ORACLE - Forms, RW Developers

        Location: Illinois TYPE: Perm. Consulting or Contract

Transtech is a Client/Server and Object-Oriented Consulting firm focused on providing services to our growing Fortune 2000 client base throughout the Midwest. At this time we seek the above professionals and the following "Best-In-Class" individuals on a Contract or Permanent basis:

	OS/2 & C (Perm & Cons)	LOC: IL		Business Analysts  LOC: MI
	Powerbuilder Mentor	LOC: OH		SAP R/3 Developers LOC: VAR
	X.400/X.500 Engineers	LOC: MI		Powerbuilder Dev.  LOC: IL,KY
	Lotus Notes Developer	LOC: MI		Visual Basic &
						SQL Server	   LOC: IL

Transtech is an 80 employee firm with a 50% annual growth rate. We offer comprehensive benefits including Dental, Medical, and Life insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Quarterly Profit Sharing, a consultant empowerment program, etc.

For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, Please send your resume in confidence to:

			Technical Resource Manager
			Transtech, Inc.
			One Energy Center
			Naperville, IL 60563-8464

			E-Mail: 513-6034_at_mcimail.com
			FAX: (708) 717-0909
			TEL: (800) 676-7374

			EOE

	Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your consent.