Re: Oracle Support, or lack thereof

From: Eric Mortensen <mortens_at_cibadiag.com>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 12:00:11 GMT

|> Does anyone have any keen insights as how to get support from Oracle
|> Corporation? I have a TAR that I logged over 2 weeks ago and have not
|> received any help from Oracle. And, when I looked at the TAR via their
|> On-Line system late last week, it was evide|> nt Oracle had done no work
|> on my TAR. While I realize my problem may be low priority when compared
|> with down databases, I would hope it would at least be worthy of some
|> attention.

I have noticed the same thing. About 6 months ago I loged a TAR with ORACLE. I called them back a month latter and they still had not worked on it. I then called back in another month and the person assigned to my TAR wasn't able to answer my phone call so a message was left that they would be calling me back. I am still waiting.

My problem was with the language group. I wonder if this Oracle Support problem is over all the support, or just over specific groups.

Eric Mortensen
mortens_at_cibadiag.com Received on Tue Sep 20 1994 - 14:00:11 CEST

Original text of this message