Wanted--suggestions for Oracle/SQL training sites in NC

From: Richard Sloane <rsloane_at_acpub.duke.edu>
Date: 16 Sep 1994 14:11:32 -0400

Dear Oracle mavens--if this is not the proper forum for this question, then I beg a thousand pardons. My work requires that I soon get to know and love Oracle and SQL, but at present I know nothing about either. Question: can anyone recommend a training class in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. My work is willing to give me about a week's worth of training, depending on the money.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Rick Sloane Received on Fri Sep 16 1994 - 20:11:32 CEST

Original text of this message