Re: pmx resources

From: Mike Brown <v$imikeb_at_vnet.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 20:08:23 GMT

In message <345tb4$i4l_at_nic.dot.state.mn.us> - bill_at_trout.finance.state.mn.us (H ari Seldon) writes:
>when i run the oracle case designer and try to access the entity relationship
>diagrammer i get the following error message:
>X Error of failed request: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
> Major opcode of failed request: 45 (X_OpenFont)
> Serial number of failed request: 51
> Current serial number in output stream: 52
>this is an eisa vlb pc, ati gup 2mb video memory, 64mb main memory,
>the fonts have been compiled correctly. i am running os/2 2.1 with the ibm
>x-server pmx version 2.01m beta.

I'm using PMX 2.02c beta. Check around for the update and try it. If you can't find it, email directly to me at v$imikeb_at_vnet.ibm.com and I'll try to get it to you. If it still fails, we can contact the PMX developers and get them working on it.

Mike Brown
OS/2 Application Developer Support Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 22:08:23 CEST

Original text of this message