Need script to rebuild all indexes

From: Andrew McConnell <mcconnel_at_source.asset.com>
Date: 31 Aug 1994 10:35:57 -0400

I have just discovered the concept of fragmentation of indexes, the hard way. What I need is an SQL script that will go through all of the database accounts and rebuild all of the indexes that it finds.

Before I write the code myself, I thought I'd ask if anyone had already done it.

BTW, I'm using Oracle7.

TIA.

--
Andrew McConnell             "Ford!" he said, "there's an infinite number of
Voice: (304) 594-9819      monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this