Performance & Volume Testing

From: Mr Paul Jackson <rejupxj_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: 25 Aug 1994 17:59:50 -0500

Hello,

I am looking for information about volume testing, performance testing and planning for scaling - up. This does not have to be ORACLE specific (We run Oracle 6 & 7 under SUNOS 4.1.3) in fact I would prefer something that covered client-server applications & networks in general.

I have already looked at the supplied ORCALE documentation (Performance Tuning & Optimization).

Thanks

(This is my first post to a news group so I have no idea what this message will come out like)

Paul Jackson
System Manager
Psychiatry Department
UCL Received on Fri Aug 26 1994 - 00:59:50 CEST

Original text of this message