Re: gopher or web servers for oracle ?

From: Steve <rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:44:46 GMT

To my knowledge no. We had a visit from one of the Head Honco's at ORACLE and I had asked the same question. Seemed he didn't know what gopher or a web server was. He said he would check into it. Haven't heard back from ORACLE since, so I guess it still hasnt been done.

However, I would propose that we start a thread on how Oracle might improve online/Internet support. So that we might help Oracle solve this problem.

Steve Lemme
DBA/Systems Manager
Motorola SPS MOS12

--