Including Barcode information in Oracle Reports

From: Rakesh Sachar <rakesh_at_menudo.uh.edu>
Date: 8 Aug 1994 19:34:00 GMT

 I was interested in including barcode information in a report generated by  Oracle Report 2.0. The barcode as such would be generated using a tool  called LLM(Loftware Label Manager).

 The whole objective is to pass an ID (unique integer) to LLM from Oracle  Reports, and import the barcode file generated, back into Oracle Reports.  This file would be imported via SQL graphics.

 I am open to any ideas, suggestions, comments.  Thanks in advance.

 -Rakesh Sachar Received on Mon Aug 08 1994 - 21:34:00 CEST

Original text of this message