REQ-4D/Oracle Util chargeback db

From: John Rickard <rickard_at_cats.UCSC.EDU>
Date: 6 Aug 1994 22:23:59 GMT

REQUEST: 4D or Oracle Utility Chargeback Database

If you have, or know of, a 4thDimension (4D) or Oracle application that tracks utility consumption (elec/gas/water/etc.) and that might be able to support internal reading, charge-back and consumption analysis for a university campus, I'd love to hear from you. We're in the early stages of developing a replacement to our existing non-system, and would like to avoid re-inventing the wheel. If interested, please contact me within the next 3 weeks (8/6/94).

Inquiries from commercial software firms, custom programming firms, and individuals are welcomed. Initial contact preferred via email, but voice mail is fine, too. Please respond directly, rather than adding to this message thread. I will repost this message every few days, depending on how fast it scrolls off my server.

John Rickard                                    Univ of Calif Santa Cruz
Network/Systems Admin.                      Campus Facilities & Services
408/459-2044                                               1156 High St.
rickard_at_cats.UCSC.EDU                              Santa Cruz, CA  95064