Optimal Flexible Architecture

From: Mark C Hayes <mhayes_at_crl.com>
Date: 1 Aug 1994 12:14:29 -0700

Does anyone have any information on how, or where, I can pick up a copy of Oracle's OFA paper. I have left messages with Cary Millsap of the Oracle National Technical Response Team and others but haven't been able to make contact. Any help would be greatly appreciated since we are close to purchasing our new Oracle server and we want to make sure we configure the hardware correctly before we sink the dollars into it.

Mark

Mark Hayes | mhayes_at_crl.com Montag & Caldwell, Inc. | 71532,2562_at_compuserve.com Atlanta, Georgia, USA | (404)262-0143 [v] (404)262-0105 [fax]