OS/2 error SYS0127 when trying to run a ProC program

From: Magnus Gudmundsson <magnusgu_at_rhi.hi.is>
Date: 25 Jul 1994 16:29:25 GMT

I'm using CSet ver. 2.1 and ProC ver 1.5. I'm trying to get a program I'm porting from Microsoft C ver. 6.0 and ProC ver. 1.3 to run on my system (OS/2 for Win).

The program compiles and links OK. I'm linking the library files ORA732.LIB and SQL15O32.LIB from Oracle and DDE4SBS.LIB and OS2386.LIB from IBM.

The error is like this:
When I try to run the program I get the foollowing system error:

   SYS2070
  A program in this session encountered a problem and cannot   continue.
When I displlay the register information I get the following:   The system could not demand load the applicatioon's segment.   AppName->SQL15O32.sqlcex is in error. For additional inf   see error SYS0127.

SYS0127 is as follows:
  The specified procedure could not be found.   Explanation: The specified procedure is not in the moduldule   being searched or the Exitlist routine list.   Actition: Check which procedure is being requested and make   sure it is in the module or Exitlist routine list.

As the problem implies I'm working with Oracle 7.0 alongside the CSet envvironment. The only cluees I've got so far is that there may be a discrepency between the library definition file (.llib) and the library itself (.dll). I don't buy that. Error SYS0127 has two clues. Either the above orthat the stated function is missing from the Exitlist routine list. This I find more likely at this time. My question is then, Why isn't this function in the ExitList. I have a hunch that the answer has to do with .def files although I fail to see the link.
I would appreciate even the slightest bit of enlightenment on this oone.

Magnus Gudmundsson
AFL Engineering
Iceland.
magnusgu(At)rhi.hi.is siis Received on Mon Jul 25 1994 - 18:29:25 CEST

Original text of this message