Re: RTSS Telnet Access?

From: Peter Woodbury <pwoodbury_at_ucsd.edu>
Date: 21 Jul 1994 20:22:43 GMT

In article <30el5c$lud_at_hsc.usc.edu> mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu (Mark Citron) writes:
>From: mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu (Mark Citron)
>Subject: Re: RTSS Telnet Access?
>Date: 18 Jul 1994 12:28:44 -0700

>In article <30acjr$f21_at_nyx.cs.du.edu> mrife_at_nyx.cs.du.edu (Michael Rife) writes:
>>Does anyone know if RTSS is accessible from the internet?
>>
>As far as I know there is NO internet access to RTSS. I believe this is a
>real problem! I cannot think of any reason why it should not be on the net.
>I spoke with Kelly Banks, Director Field Support Organization,
>about this but got nowhere. Perhaps if enough
>people write to Oracle or to Kelly directly (kbanks_at_us.oracle.com) it
>might carry more weight.

>Mark Citron
>Childrens Hospital Los Angeles

>--
>Mark Citron
>mark_at_neurosci.usc.edu

I just renewed my Oracle support and was told that as part of the 'Bronze' support internet access to RTSS would be provided. I hope to get the instructions for access from the Customer Service Group in a few days. According to the documentation that came with the renewal we will be able to directly log TAR's and to query the database of known problems, as well as download bulletins. Received on Thu Jul 21 1994 - 22:22:43 CEST

Original text of this message