SQL*Net 2.0.14.0 with ODBC

From: Brian A. Hirt <bhirt_at_hawk.depaul.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 18:42:31 GMT

Hopefully, this is an easy question but I have been unable to solve it...

We have an Oracle 7.0.15 database running on a Solaris 2.3 machine with SQL*Net 2 on both windows clients and on the server. We can connect to the Oracle database with the Oracle windows products so I know the SQL*Net is working. However, when we try to connect through ODBC we get ORA-03121 errors. I'm using the Oracle7 ODBC driver from oracle. When SQL*Net 1.1.7.7B is used on the PC we can connect to oracle7 databases with ODBC Has anyone experienced this and/or has a soultion? Thanks a lot for the help! Received on Wed Jul 20 1994 - 20:42:31 CEST

Original text of this message