Re: HELP: Oracle Data Dictionary

From: Yakir Lavie <yakir_at_tavult.enet.dec.com>
Date: 17 Jul 1994 12:25:24 GMT

--In article <301cjk$9ao_at_synapse.bms.com>, baranoski_at_sis.bms.com () writes:

> [...]

Have you tried the ORACLE-supplied script "UTLLOCKT.SQL" (the directory where this script file is found is System dependent). You will need to run the script "CATBLOCK.SQL" ** BEFORE ** running the above script, to create the necessary views.

Hope this helps,

Yakir.

Yakir Lavie
(email: lavie.yakir_at_iso.mts.dec.com)