Re: Oracle SQL*Net

From: Sudhir Giroti <giroti_at_ksr.com>
Date: 11 Jul 1994 20:12:20 GMT

Kandasamy Sivaraj (siva_at_solomon.technet.sg) wrote:

: Hello,
: Could someone help us with this...
: We are using Oracle version 7.0.13.1.1 and SQL*Net (orasrv) version
: 1.2.7.8.1 The host machine is NCR 3000 running AT&T UNIX.

: We observed that the orasrv process gets killed quite often and we
: receive error ora-6713 TLI driver failure.

: Please throw light on the cause of the problem and solutions

--
Your orasrv may crash due to a number of reasons. If you turn on
the debugging for the orasrv then you may be able to isolate the

Sudhir Giroti                           | Phone:  617-895-3859
                                        | Email:  giroti_at_ksr.com
Member of Technical Staff               | USMail: Kendall Square Research
Commercial Software Development Group   |         170 Tracer Lane,