Re: ORACLE 7.1 shipped... input please

From: Jgreene <jgreene_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Jun 1994 20:19:05 -0400

In article 280694092054_at_m12cim15.sps.mot.com, rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com (Steve) writes:

>I just found out that ORACLE 7.1 has shipped for the SUN platform.

I know that 7.1.3 was shipping last week for the Sequent Unix platforms. However, they are in the process of upgrading their computer systems, so if it was not shipped last week, it will not be shipped until later this week. We were in the Beta test program, although I'm not sure that influences when we receive the production system. I have verified the order through the Oracle Realtime Support System and the TAR has been accepted. Received on Thu Jun 30 1994 - 02:19:05 CEST

Original text of this message