Forms 3.0 Problem

From: NORHISHAM BIN MAIN <med10054_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 28 Jun 1994 16:12:36 GMT

hi ...

I'm having some problem with my forms program. My program runs fine when I execute it for the very first time through the forms designer but running it for the second time (without exiting forms designer) will cause the program to return the error: "PL/SQL internal error".

Occasionally, the program will core dump and display the error message "memory fault- core dump".

Why does the program runs ok only for the very first time through the forms designer ?

I check the trigger when it bombs out and found out that it crashes whilst doing the following :

if to_date(to_char(:rbr.execution_date,'DD-MON-YY')) <

   to_date(to_char(sysdate,'DD-MON-YY'))      message ( 'error');
end if;

commenting off the above the trigger however, causes the program to bomb at somewhere else ( also after the first time )

what is wrong ?????? thanxs for any help ... Received on Tue Jun 28 1994 - 18:12:36 CEST

Original text of this message