How to recover the DROPped dbf file?

From: Samsung LA design Center <sldc_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 23 Jun 1994 02:15:40 GMT

Hello?

I removed the xxx.dbf file by executing DROP TABLE statement in ORACLE, HP system. So, it is impossible to read the table in sqladm tool. And as you know the xxx.dbf file still exists in having a fixed size.

In case of dump the xxx.dbf file by "od -h" command, I can read some content of table. I guess some pointers are disconnected. Is there any method to recover the lost file?

I'd appreciate your attention and any good suggestion.

Thanks
Best Regards

                                Email address : bscad_at_saitgw.sait.samsung.co.kr
                                            or, bscae_at_semigw.semi.samsung.co.kr