(job) 7.0 Developers needed (rec)

From: Paul Stuker <peaktech_at_delphi.com>
Date: 15 Jun 1994 15:49:12 GMT

Peak Technical Services, Inc.
Peak Technical Services was established in Pittsburgh, PA in 1968 Peak was originally organized to provide the services of engineers, designers and drafters to local engineering companies. Through the aggresive pursuit of new markets, varied industries and emerging technologies, Peak's growth has resulted in offices scattered across the country; thus enabling us to develop a significant national presence.
Peak provides a full spectrum of computer and engineering related technical services professionals to companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to small local clients.
Peak offers professional positions that provide a combination of excelent career opportunity and highly competitive compensation and benefit packages.

I am curretly staffing a very large project that will require 20 developers, DBAs ect. I need top notch pros for cutting edge client server design and development. Please contact me at the numbers listed below. Thank you very much.

Paul Stuker
PEAKTECH_at_delphi.com
Peak Technical Services, Inc.
800-284-2841
or 412-825-3900
Fax 412-825-3339 Received on Wed Jun 15 1994 - 17:49:12 CEST

Original text of this message