ORACLE7 and OSF/1 ver 2.0

From: Todd Richardson <richardt_at_orau.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 23:02:13 GMT

Has any of the Oracle community established a OSF/1 ver 2.0 ORACLE7 server in a production environment yet. If so, what have been your issues, problems, and most importantly, performance results in comparison with previous systems.

I have just recently started an OSF/1 ver 2.0 system, and I am currently in the process in installing the ORACLE7 database software. We are planning on using this system as a server for a MS Windows based client server application.

Any comments are welcome.

Todd Richardson

(so far I am in love with OSF/1 ver 2.0)

richardt_at_orau.gov Received on Fri Jun 10 1994 - 01:02:13 CEST

Original text of this message