OneNet ICI announces opening of Atlanta office

From: ALAN CHESLOW <zcheslow_at_ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu>
Date: 22 May 1994 04:49:13 GMT

OneNet International Communications is announcing the opening of a new office in Atlanta, Georgia. We will be having an open house during the week of June 6 - June 10.

OneNet is an information systems and software services firm that provides on-site consulting in the following areas:

  • JAD (Joint Application Design) * Project Management
  • Open Systems * System Design Integration
  • Client Server * Programming
  • Network Services * Technical Support
  • Training

We specialize in distributed systems development, with particular expertise in networking, UNIX, C, and relational database technology. Our senior analysts and project managers have proven experience in project management with full life cycle development from planning through documentation and support.

If you would like to attend our open house or discuss your software development, project management, or information systems requirements, please contact Vicki McCrone, Manager of Business Developement at:

OneNet ICI
Three Commerce Park Square
23200 Chagrin Boulevard
Beachwood, Ohio 44122