!!! URGENT NEED FOR HELP !!!

From: Mutita Triwittayapoom - Grad student Environmental Engineering <g35mtw_at_chulkn>
Date: 18 May 1994 05:23:26 GMT

     I am gathering info. about Oracle's products but cannot get through some questions. If you guys out there could help, I would greatly appreciate that!

     Q1 Any limits of Sql Text Retrieval to

- length of individual access terms
- number of access terms per query
- length of individual queries
- size of retrieval sets
- number of separate databases which can be searched in a
cross database search. Q2 Can Oracle7 protect itself from application program failures and errors? If yes, how? Q3 Can Oracle7 protect programs and users from errors and failures in other application programs? If yes, how? Q4 Can Oracle7 allow restart of transaction processing from 99 % of transactions without loss and duplication of transactions? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. just post it here.