Help needed with character based side of forms 4.0

From: <aporath_at_vax.clarku.edu>
Date: 20 APR 94 20:47:15 GMT

After several hours of work I have figured out how to convert my GUI designed Forms 4.0 screens to the character based version on our UNIX box. However I am having a problem running our menu. I can run my forms with out the menu ok but when I try to run a form that has the menu attached I get a segmation fault and then a coredump. I have not been successful in solving this problem and I am looking for any help.

Also if any of you have any documentation on using the character based side of Forms 4.0 and you would be willing to share the information please let em know. Oracle does not yet have documentation available so I am working in the dark.

The versions we are using are :
Oracle Serve 7.0.16.4.0
Oracle Forms 4.0.11.0.1
UNIX is AIX 3.xx

Thanks in advance...
Ashley Porath

please email your responces to Ashley_Porath_at_mail.amsinc.com Received on Wed Apr 20 1994 - 22:47:15 CEST

Original text of this message