Oracle V7 Documentation Part Numbers Needed

From: Jim Egerton Digital-PCS GmbH <egerton_at_pcs.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 05:34:00 GMT

I'm having some problems ordering documentation from Oracle in Germany (been trying since the first week of January...) I would *really* appreciate it if someone could send me part numbers for:

  1. The IUG I would need to install/use Oracle V7 on DEC's OSF/1. I have the standard RDBMS set (in fact I now have 2 of them...), I just need the OS specific information for OSF/1.
  2. The SQL*NET documentation for DECnet. I have the SQL*Net TCP/IP User's Guide and need the equivalent, if it exists, for DECnet.

If you have these part numbers, please e-mail them to me at: egerton_at_pcs.dec.com

thanks,
Jim Egerton Received on Wed Apr 20 1994 - 07:34:00 CEST

Original text of this message