Ireland responses

From: Richard Sullivan <rsulliva_at_erpyr.us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 02:53:51 GMT

My opinions are my own, and so on...
Rick Sullivan Oracle Education Services Office: 312-704-4761

Excuse the liberal use of this newsgroup, but if anyone could tell me how to use Internet to access professionals in Ireland, or recently from there, to get information first-hand about the country, climate, and intimate details of 'your home town', I would appreciate it greatly. I've got a child who is watching me use computers, and Internet, and I thought some of you could provide me with different perspectives of Ireland. This is for a school paper, and I think it would be unique to be able to include direct information across (pardon the expression) our information 'superhighway' (actually a one lane road sometimes). If you are using this newsgroup, and think it should be posted elsewhere, please advise. If you can, please forward to other newsgroups  as this will be as great a learning experience for me as well as my child...

Sincerely,
R.F.Sullivan, Jr. Received on Sun Apr 17 1994 - 04:53:51 CEST

Original text of this message