Re: SQL*ReportWriter Problem

From: Lon Culbertson <culberts_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 09:29:06 GMT

Jeanine Cohen (cohen_at_pni.sra.com) wrote:
: I have several reports that have recently stopped working. I was hoping to get some advice on what the problem might be. Here is the situation:

: The reports have been generated and are run eith the RUNREP command.
: When the command is issued, the following error occurs:
: ORA-02112: PCC: Select..Into returns too many rows.
: This occurs after the login but before the arameter form is displayed.
: At this point the report just hangs and terminates when a key is
: pressed.

: Running the reports from the ReportWriter gives the same error on
: the first attemp, but will work on subsequent tries (until you exit
: and enter again).

: The problem also ocurs with any new reports that are created.

: The database was recently restored from an old tape back-up. I used a current
: dump file (from export) to restore all the data. I was thinking that perhaps
: some data dictionary tables now have duplicate rows because of the restore, but
: so far I have had no luck in determining if this is the case, or how to fix the
: problem.

: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeanine Cohen

     Perhaps the Product_User_Profile table or one of the SRW% tables now has duplicate rows, due to the import. Received on Wed Apr 13 1994 - 11:29:06 CEST

Original text of this message