Re: IOUG

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 12 Apr 1994 15:58:27 GMT

dagmara_at_news.delphi.com (DAGMARA_at_DELPHI.COM) writes:

:My client is interested in sending some folks to IOUG. I believe it is
:in San Francisco this year. Could someone please send me the location
;and dates??? I told them I thought it was about $1500/week.

Yes, IOUW is in San Francisco, the dates are Sep 25-30th. For more information, contact IOUW headquarters at +1 312-644-6610.

As I recall, cost last year was around $1000/person for the conference, which included lunch (and I think a continental breakfast). It was easy to spend another $500 on books and other stuff, but not mandatory.

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)