Oracle for SCO UNIX on a 386/486?

From: Chris J Schnurr <ceecjs_at_cee.hw.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 22:51:14 GMT

hello everybody,

I hope to use Oracle SQL on my 486 SCO Unix box. Actually, what I need is a SQL precompiler which will precompile SQL embedded in C, so that I can write a few simple embedded C programs to access and do (simple) manipulations on a SQL database, all running under SCO UNIX.

Is this possible : does anyone support SQL precompiling (or just SQL for that matter) for UNIX on M PC's?

answers greatly appreciated ( naive administrator)

many thanks,

Chris.

     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Xclock -g 75x34+1+1 &            x   Only                     X
    Xv -display pc30:0.0             x                            X
    Xceecjs_at_uk.ac.hw.cee             x     with                   X
    X                                x                            X
    Xeh ? I forgot the shell command x     vi..........           X
     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX