ORACLE EMULATORS?

From: Doug Hewko <doug.hewko_at_synapse.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 94 11:51:00 -0500

In one month (April 22), my four-month employment contract programming in ORACLE (SQL*FORMS and SQL*PLUS) expires. :( I am wondering if there are any shareware ORACLE emulators/tutorials for the IBM MS-DOS based PC that I can download so I don't forget everything I learned. After April 22, I start another four month contract programming in COBOL and then four more months of college. I am afraid that after the eight months my previous ORACLE experience won't be of any use in helping me gain employment programming in ORACLE.

               e-mail: Doug.Hewko_at_Synapse.org

---
 þ 1st 1.11 #574 þ Supercomputer users do it in parallel.