<<< POWERBUILDER AND SYBASE TRAINING - WEEKENDS >>>

From: Rakesh Kamdar <rikamdar_at_world.std.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 05:18:20 GMT

        Powerbuilder and Sybase Training at Affordable Price

db concepts, inc., a technology leader in client/server systems, offers the following two courses in Stoneham, MA. The courses are offered on weekends for the convenience of both professionals and Computer Science students with work/study commitments during the week. With our broad industry experience, we believe that the unique hands-on application development, provided in our training, is an indespensable aspect of thoroughly mastering the products and concepts.

  1. Powerbuilder QuickApp
    • Client/Server Concetps and Programming
    • Introduction to PowerPanel
    • Building Application using Powerbuilder . . many more
	Dates: April 9, 16, 23  (Three day course)
	 Time: 9am - 5pm
	Price: $595.00

	Course Material

	The complete subject training manual along with the individual
	technical application developed by each student.

2. Sybase - QuickProgramming

  • Relational Database Concepts
  • Sybase SQL Server Introduction
  • Stored Procedures
  • Triggers . . many more
	Dates: April 17, 24, May 1 (Three day course)
	 Time: 9am - 5pm
	Price: $595.00

	Course Material

	The complete subject training manual along with the individual
	technical application developed by each student.

Hurry ! Space is very limited. These training courses will help you in getting a job in the state of the art client/server area. Lots of financials and other companies are looking for these skills.

                Call Toll Free: (800)438-8808

			db concepts, inc.
			76 maple street suite 300
			stoneham, ma 02180
		Tel:(617)438-1001 Fax:(617)438-8090

Please send reply to rikamdar_at_world.std.com Received on Fri Mar 18 1994 - 06:18:20 CET

Original text of this message