SQL*ReportWriter Terminal Definition

From: Randy Bradley <bradley_at_marcvm.marc.usda.gov>
Date: 4 Mar 1994 14:37:51 GMT

Well, the only stupid question is the one not asked so here goes my pride ;-)

Does ReportWriter use an environmental variable for its terminal definition?
ie: "sqlrep term=vt220" works ok, so I want vt220 to be the default. Right
now, even though "TERM" and "ORACLE_TERM" are set equal to vt220, ReportWriter seems to think I'm a sun terminal. (based on all the "R" keys when I do a ^K)

Any Ideas? Thanks!

The ants are my friend. They're blowin' in the wind. Randy Bradley : MARC : bradley_at_marc.usda.gov: (402) 762-4156

PS: If this shows up in a news group other than comp.database.oracle I have a serious problem with my news server. :-( Sorry & Please let me know! Received on Fri Mar 04 1994 - 15:37:51 CET

Original text of this message