Databases and Telecommunications

From: Lars Kalsen <dalk_at_login.dkuug.dk>
Date: 26 Feb 94 18:47:04 GMT

Hi -

I am trying to get an overview over the area

          Systems integrating Telecommunication and Computers

And here included how databases are accesses through intelligent telecommunication  solutions.

It could be voice-response systems which are placing orders directly in the company's computer system. Or systems for customer service which integrate telephony with customer datases in an intelligent way. Or it could be anything else.

If you

  • have knowledge of such systems I would like to have a short desciption.(Maybe you compnay have some).
  • know articles on the subject - I would like to have a reference
  • know any or sites where I can look for inforamtion - i would like to hera from you.

Any inforamtion is appreciated. Plaese E-mail me if you have some.

Greetings from Denmark

Lars Kalsen
dalk_at_login.dkuug.dk Received on Sat Feb 26 1994 - 19:47:04 CET

Original text of this message