Oracle Financial's Allocations?

From: Avram Korman <adk_at_gcm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 18:51:08 GMT

We are charging many expenses to overhead accounts all month long in AP. Manual Accruals are being entered into the General Ledger. We are running Mass Allocations in the General Ledger. Our department manager(s) need to be able to determine which vendor(s) the charges that were Mass Allocated pertain to. Direct Allocations are simple but the indirect charges once Mass Allocation(s) are run we have not been able to come up with a simple method of automating the processes into an Allocations Report.

If anyone comprehends this and has any suggestion I would appreciate it.

Avram Korman
Senior Software Engineer Received on Fri Feb 25 1994 - 19:51:08 CET

Original text of this message