Pro * C Library for 32-bit DOS C Compilers

From: Lee Thomas <temp_at_sneezy.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 23 Feb 1994 16:25:02 -0600

Hello Oracle users !

This question is about Pro * C on DOS.

Does anybody out there know of any Pro * C library that is compatible with any of the following 32-bit C Compilers :

	i)   WATCOM
	ii)  METAWARE
	iii) ZORTECH

We are using AutoCAD with Oracle. AutoCAD has a SQL Interface called ASI which supports only the above three compilers. But as ASI is NOT 100% compatible with ORACLE's SQL calls, we are thinking of using Pro * C functions for DB access. But as Pro * C supports only MSC, we are sort of stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea !

Any comments/suggestions/directions/advices...?

Thanks

Nags Received on Wed Feb 23 1994 - 23:25:02 CET

Original text of this message