Databses Security Procedure Information Wanted

From: Roland McGrath <rickt_at_gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Date: 18 Feb 1994 11:36:31 GMT

Hi,

I'm currently researching for a report about Database Security, with special reference to Oracle, and I was wondering if there is any information (be they reports, theses, FAQs etc) out on the Net which could be pertinent to my investigation.

Basically, I'm looking for info on the role of the DBA in the security process; what he does, procedures, roles etc; aspects of database security with regard to Oracle; the different security features within Oracle and any other info that is available.

Thanks in advance,

-Rick            rickt_at_gnu.ai.mit.edu
		 Free Software Foundation, Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA