Problem with runrep

From: David Clement <clement1_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 17 Feb 1994 22:57:52 GMT

Please disregard my previous post; it was not an ORACLE problem but a Unix shell problem that I finally diagnosed. The user ID in question was starting out with ORACLE defined as version 6 under the C shell, then typing /bin/ksh, then changing environment variables to run against ORACLE 7, and only then doing the HOST call, and I should have seen the implications of all this much much sooner. Sheesh! What can I say?

David Clement || Geyr nu Garmr mjok fyr Gnipahelli. clement1_at_llnl.gov || Festr mun slitna, enn freki renna.