Client/Server Tool Survey

From: Leila Schneberger <leila.schneberger_at_medtronic.com>
Date: 3 Feb 1994 15:46:08 GMT

has anyone done an evaluation/comparison of the following tools, which would run in a Windows environment (probably) connecting to an ORACLE7 database running on a VAX (probably) using SQL*Net:   Forms 4
  PowerBuilder v3
  SQLWindows

I would like to hear if anyone has personal experience using any of these products, or if you have seen a comprehensive product comparison/review. Comments regarding stability, code control, documentation, eas-of-use, and support are especially welcome.

E-mail replies to leila.schneberger_at_medtronic.com I will post a summary if there is sufficient interest.

Thanks!
Leila Schneberger Received on Thu Feb 03 1994 - 16:46:08 CET

Original text of this message