Re: ERwin Case tool

From: Mark.Lawrence <mark_at_drd.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 22:46:03 GMT

In article <1994Jan30.194701.28047_at_beau.atlanta.dg.com> klm_at_atlanta.dg.com (Kim Medlin) writes:

>ERwin employs the IDEF1X data modeling methodology. We've found
>IDEF1X to be quite adequate for our modeling needs. Are there any
>other people with IDEF1X experiences that they can share?

we like it because it lets us organize things around the way we're used to thinking about them ... by their keys. There are ways to uniquely identify all kinds of business objects and the IDEF1X method of propogating primary keys as foreign keys of child objects follows our business object structure very closely..

--
Mark Lawrence                                            mark.lawrence_at_drd.com
DRD Corporation                                          +1.918.743.3013