Re: A/UX and Oracle7

From: Randy Bradley <bradley_at_marcvm.marc.usda.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 94 16:50:51 GMT

In Article <2i0vb1$oli_at_dartvax.dartmouth.edu>, Edward.K.Shultz_at_dartmouth.edu (Edward K. Shultz) wrote:
>I'm looking for info (success/failure stories, testimonials, warnings,
>rumors, efficiency, etc.) on using Oracle7 with Macintosh A/UX.

We have it running here. No problems installing, at least that I can remember. I hope to be using SQL*NET to fetch data from a Solbourne Oracle database whithin the next month. Only snag in this bold plan so far was that I hoped to use AppleScript to glue everything together. Anyone know if Oracle plans (or does) support AppleScript??? Received on Tue Jan 25 1994 - 17:50:51 CET

Original text of this message