Oracle Redo Logs

From: <carlo_at_crai.crai.it>
Date: 20 Jan 1994 10:25:13 GMT

Hello,

I am not familiar with Oracle.
My company owns two different Oracle versions (V6 and V7). I have to implement a user process that needs know the SQL operations performed on a specified table by several transactions. Probably this process has to access the Oracle Log.

Could somebody please let me know: 1) how can a user program access the Oracle log? and 2) what is the log record structure (schema)?

Thank you in advance.

Carlo

Carlo SICILIANO
CRAI - Consorzio per la Ricerca e le Applicazioni di Informatica tel: ++39-984-833267
fax: ++39-984-446044
e-mail: carlo_at_crai.crai.it Received on Thu Jan 20 1994 - 11:25:13 CET

Original text of this message