Oracle Salaries

From: Mark Citron <mcitron_at_hsc.usc.edu>
Date: 15 Jan 1994 13:52:57 -0800

I need to compile some statistics on salary ranges for Oracle Sr. Applications Programmers. I am most interested in the Southern California area. Any information would be appreciated. Individuals in this job class would have more that 5 years experience with Oracle and Oracle Tools in complex applications. They would also be responsible for backing up a DBA.

If you dont know salary ranges but your company is using Oracle in the Southern California area, just let me know your company's name and how large the Oracle group is.

Thanks for any help,
Mark Citron, Ph.D.
Manager Oracle Development
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles