Re: URGENT: fetch previous cursor items?

From: Steve Corbett <p0070623_at_oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: 5 Jan 1994 07:35:23 -0600

John Barton (jbarton_at_empros.com) wrote:

: Is there a method for fetching the previous items in a cursor?

: I'm trying to use a scrolling list and only store the visible items in memory
: at any one time. (i.e. I want to get the next 'n' items when the user
: scrolls down, and the previous 'n' items when they scroll up)

wht not just fetch them all into a block and let Oracle worry about the scroll up/down ?

Steve Corbett.                        vvv
                                     [. .]
p0070623_at_brookes.ac.uk --------o00-(_)-00o--------- Received on Wed Jan 05 1994 - 14:35:23 CET

Original text of this message