Re: iconic push buttons

From: Dave Erwin <erwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 18:15:09 GMT

In article <93348.111217SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET>, SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET wrote:

> Hi, has anyone worked with iconic push buttons on Forms 4.0 ? I'm having
> problems getting them to work. I can define the push button to be iconic
> in the item property sheet (it then becomes a 2D button) but I don't know
> how to associate the button with a BMP file (the documentation mentions
> an environment variable called TK20_ICON but I haven't a clue how I use it!).
> Help would be very much appreciated.

We were just told by Oracle Support that in Unix (at least SunOS 5.1.2/3) you need to set TK2_ICON. In Windows 3.1 set TK20_ICON.

In Unix (C shell) to set TK2_ICON do the following at the command line or add it to you .login or .cshrc file:

setenv TK2_ICON /path/name/here

In Windows add the following line to your ORACLE.INI file.

TK20_ICON=C:\PATH\NAME\HERE

Dave Erwin
Lockheed Missiles & Space Company
Email: erwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com