Help! Report Date Input how?

From: Allison Rothmel <ad041_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1993 17:00:44 GMT

I'm very new to SQLReport and I want the user to be able to select field where date between '&1' and '&2'

But how or where in SQLReport can the user input the date variables?

Do I have to create a SQLForm to call SQLREP? and input the variables through FORMS?

I really appreciate any help though I don't know how many people are looking at Oracle this weekend.

        _______ Season's Greetings to all __________ Thanks,
Allison

Allison Rothmel _at_ad041.freenet.carleton.ca | Selective logging- the gift My opinions are those of my employers. | that keeps on giving!!!