Re: (length 50 kb): space v1.0 [was:Finding out ACTUAL space...]

From: Guy Harrison <gharriso_at_werple.apana.org.au>
Date: 31 Dec 1993 14:31:04 +1100

>This is a quick'n'dirty pro*c program which I wrote last summer for
>a dba-class. I don't know if posting source code is proper in this
>group. If not, please excuse me. You'll have to extract the uuencoded
>part below and decompress it into a tar-archive:

>(save uuencoded part in space.uu)
>$ uudecode space.uu (creates space.tar.Z)
>$ zcat space.tar.Z | tar xvf -

Has anyone been able to extract these programs? My newsreader refused to decode. When I saved the message to a file I was able to use command line uudecode but zcat complained of corrupt input. Looking at the uu file it appears to have a few lines with bad lengths.

Has anyone else had any luck? If not, perhaps Magnus would consent to a re-post?

Thanks,

Guy

Guy Harrison                        gharriso_at_werple.apana.org.au
ORACLE  Database Consultant         gharriso_at_vitgwms1.telecom.com.au
Synchronous Software P/L
Melbourne Australia Received on Fri Dec 31 1993 - 04:31:04 CET

Original text of this message