FAQ and Backup papers request.

From: <an60439_at_anon.penet.fi>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 14:48:58 UTC

My site does not currently get this group so please excuse me if this request is a common one, or in the wrong newsgroup.

If there are any papers on implementing backup/restore senerios for Oracle (V6) on Unix, please could someone send me a copy.

Alternatively, if there is a place where these are available, a machine name and directory would be appr4eciated.

Thanks
Craig Yates

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help_at_anon.penet.fi. Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized, and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned. Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin_at_anon.penet.fi. Received on Wed Dec 29 1993 - 15:48:58 CET

Original text of this message