DataBase Defrag Products

From: Lee Parsons <lparsons_at_exlogcorp.exlog.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 19:59:50 GMT

Just got the following message from the people that make DFRAG. Hope this clears the matter up.

One of our support people saw a note on the internet concerning products which defragment Oracle database tables. My name is Kendall Kunz, Director of Sales for ARIS Corporation. We wrote the product called ARIS DFRAG. OpenVision is selling the product for us worldwide under the name OpenV*Dfrag. They are the same product. The product can be purchased from either company. Both products are supported by OpenVision.

Anyone interested in more details may contact Susan Welton, ARIS Corporation, (206) 431-2405.

--
Regards,

Lee E. Parsons                  		Baker Hughes Inteq, Inc
Oracle Database Administrator 			lparsons_at_exlog.com