Re: iconic push buttons

From: Jean-Marc Boivin <jmboivin_at_cti.ulaval.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 18:42:31 GMT

In article <93348.111217SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET> <SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET> writes:
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 11:12:17 CET
>From: <SCUNNANE_at_ESTEC.BITNET>
>Subject: iconic push buttons

>Hi, has anyone worked with iconic push buttons on Forms 4.0 ? I'm having
>problems getting them to work. I can define the push button to be iconic
>in the item property sheet (it then becomes a 2D button) but I don't know
>how to associate the button with a BMP file (the documentation mentions
>an environment variable called TK20_ICON but I haven't a clue how I use it!).
>Help would be very much appreciated.

>Subject: iconic push buttons

You must copy your .ico file (file containing your icon) in the directory \oracle\win\form40. If you actually look at this directory there is a few .ico file that you can use. To define a button as iconic, set the iconic property and enter the name of your *.ico file (without extension) on the icon name field.

Jean-Marc Boivin
Universite Laval
Quebec, PQ
Canada
jm_boivin_at_cti.ulaval.ca Received on Tue Dec 14 1993 - 19:42:31 CET

Original text of this message