Re: MAKE MONEY FAST

From: Karl Lehenbauer <karl_at_NeoSoft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 20:35:35 GMT

In article <CHov0x.Avy_at_sugar.NeoSoft.COM> astaff_at_NeoSoft.com (Administaff) writes:
> My name is Dave Rhodes. In September 1988 my car...

Folks, Administaff is a customer of our Internet services. We have taken this issue up with them and they are real sorry and they said they won't do it again.

So you don't need to send any more hatemail to root_at_neosoft.com, postmaster_at_neosoft.com, etc... even administaff_at_neosoft.com if you're feeling kind.

Thanks.

Karl Lehenbauer
Member of Technical Staff
NeoSoft

--
-- Email info_at_NeoSoft.com for info on getting interactive Internet access.
"The road untravelled is the road that can be endlessly speculated about."